- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability, or stability of SMSLive247’s services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of SMSLive247’s services.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities, or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the services in any manner that violates the Nigerian Communications Commissions guidelines and/or best practices, carrier guidelines, or any other industry standards.
- Using your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties or otherwise using your account to bypass phone identification systems such as those by classified advertising websites.
- Using any of the SMSLive247 property or SMSLive247’s trademark or copyright other than as expressly permitted.
- Transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing, or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Engaging in spamming or other unsolicited marketing or other activities that violate anti-spamming laws and regulations.
- Using the services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including, but not limited to, unsolicited or unwanted SMS or text messages.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the services any information that may be defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Creating a false identity, impersonation or a forged phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message using your account.
- Using numeric sender Ids such as phone numbers or other numeric combinations.
- Using the services, or a component of the services, in a manner not authorized by SMSLive247.
We welcome your enquiries or questions regarding these regulations. You can also reach us by calling our support on 08099999247 or mail to email@example.com
Thank you for choosing SMSLive247!